By now you have probably already seen the posts to your Facebook wall where your friends have bought everything from an Oil Refinery to a Taco Restaurant. Those clever little possums at Slashkey even added a small and large Sea Coast to enhance the fishing feature added in the previous recent update. Here is a copy of the post Raul made to the official forum where he announced the details of the new version.
Hey there, We just released a new version with the following features:
1. Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab
2. Big Sea Coast (32 FC): Allows you to catch Cod, Grouper, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel, Yellowtail, Tuna, Crab and Lobster
3. Oil Pump Tool (coins): Allows you to produce Crude Oil
4. Oil Reinery (32 FC): Allows you to produce fuel out of the Crude Oil to be used in your harvesters and seeders. You can store the Fuel Tanks in your storage. When you go to the Fuel Station to refuel, it will take not only the fuel tanks you have received as gifts from friends, but also all stored Fuel Tanks in your storage produced by the Oil Refinery. Both counters are displayed on the same line, ‘Fuel Tanks’, in the Fuel Station.
5. Taco Restaurant (coins): Produces different Taco products like Hard and Soft Tacos, Chicken Quesadillas and Burritos. You can get the Chicken or Meat as gifts from friends or Order them from the Semi-Trailer Truck.
6. You can now harvest your flowers. You can also hire people in the market to harvest your flowers: Flower prices have been slightly adjusted to accomodate this change. It functions like the trees, when you harvest a flower you get the coins and it’s restored to it’s original stage.
7. The current Flower Shop is now a facility (25 FC): Allows you to produces different flower buckets from the harveted flowers.
8. The frequency of the Mayor asking for gifts on the game has been reduced considerably, you should not see it more than 1 or 2 times per day.
9. The Semi-Trailer truck now deliver 3 times more Hotdog Sausages in the same period of time.
10. There was an annoying error when people were harvesting for others. If the farm where they were working had some Hens moving, the message ‘do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session….” was popping randomly, this have been fixed.
[Update: Taco Restaurant now rotates] Enjoy! Thanks –Raul